The Half-Hour Radio Hour was a monthly sketch comedy podcast featuring guest comedians that ran from August 2015 through the first two months of 2017. Each episode was conceived, written, and performed by the cast.
- Jorin Garguillo: February 2017 (coming soon)
- Micelle Davey: January 2017 (coming soon)
- Holly Lambert: June 2016
- Shelby Plummer: May 2016
- Joe Janes: April 2016
- Emily Herrell: March 2016
- Adal Rifai: January 2016
- Matt Mahaffey: December 2015
- Megan Hansen: November 2015
- Nick Curatalo: September 2015
- Adrienne Teeley: August 2015
2016 Cast - Travis Marsala, Betsy Shirey, Sean Coyle, Harrison Lott, Cody Reiss, Billy Jones, Rich Johannsen, Adam Wynn, Erin Keif, Adrienne Teeley, Hailey Palmer
2015 Cast - Travis Marsala, Betsy Shirey, Harrison Lott, Cody Reiss, Billy Jones, Rich Johannsen, Adam Wynn, Erin Keif
Some History: The podcast started out as a comedy showcase featuring sketches, improv, and interviews. Realizing this was far, far too much for one podcast, the group decided to simply focus on sketch comedy for your ears at the beginning of 2016. Give your ears something funny!